Get Super Connected Now!
NSN are proud to be a registered supplier to the Government scheme promoting Gigabit-capable connectivity across the UK by providing small businesses with up to £2,500 in gigabit vouchers as part of a £67 million in funding promotion.
These Gigabit vouchers can be used by small businesses to claim up to £2,500 against the cost of super-fast connection.
NSN’s ‘Giga-better connected’ offering begins with the voucher scheme as your highway to the Cloud and ends in an array of Cloud based solutions to help your business accelerate its growth!
What is a gigabit connection?
The UK now has more than 95% coverage for superfast broadband with speeds of 24 megabits per second or higher. However, most superfast connections still depend on copper telephone wires, which are limited in the speeds they can support. For the fastest and most reliable broadband, capable of delivering gigabit speeds, a full fibre connection is required.
One gigabit is the same as 1,000 megabits – so it’s a big leap forward in connection speeds that could benefit you and your business into the future. Full fibre also supports symmetrical connections – meaning your upload and download speeds can be the same.
Why go Giga-better?
- Increase productivity and efficiency with guaranteed broadband ensuring you always have a constant, reliable Internet connection.
- Take a leap and move over to a cost effective and failsafe hosted solution! Benefit from the flexibility to work from anywhere and have little to no maintenance costs.
- Reach for the Cloud and enjoy cloud-based communications solutions with unlimited ultra-fast access.
- Get ahead of the game with the end of ISDN30 in 2025
Are you eligible?
The Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme is open to small and medium businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Employ fewer than 250 people
- Annual turnover of less than €50m and/or annual balance sheet total less than €43m
- Have not received more than the permitted amount of de minimis aid in the last 3 year
- New connection must meet the required step change
The fibre supplied must provide the following in order to provide a step change in business grade performance:
- Offer a minimum of 100Mbs and be capable of being upgraded to support at least 1Gbs.
- Deliver at least a doubling of speed when compared to a current business grade connection being consumed e.g. Ethernet, Leased Line or Fibre Broadband
- The connection must use one of our Pre-Registered Packages
How does it work?
What does the voucher cover?
The Voucher contributes toward the following qualifying costs up to a maximum of £2500 with our pre-registered packages:
- New circuit connection costs
- Router hardware (up to £250)
- Excess construction charges