NSN’s iPBX platform utilises the best technology available through multiple vendors to deliver the ultimate hosted telephone PABX system (Private Branch Exchange) available to the market.
Two things you need to know about NSN’s iPBX platform:
- iPBX is a combination of the most advanced, secure technology from multiple vendors, delivering the most flexible hosted telephone system available today.
- We make upgrading to iPBX accessible to all kinds of businesses with competitive purchasing options to suit most budgets.
Moving to the Cloud for our telephone services was not a decision we took lightly, but the decision has proven to be the right one!
Alex Morris, Global Sales Director, Berry Recruitment
What is Hosted PABX?
Securely hosted across two major data centres is our very large multi-tenanted phone system, we simply partition a section of this to create for you your own cloud based phone system. You no longer have your phone system whirring away on site
By having your phone system in the cloud you never have to worry about upgrading and servicing any equipment on your site, you can easily join offices together and seamlessly connect home and remote users.
You have access to many features you would not have on a conventional phone system without spending a lot of money (Such as call recording and call queuing).
Some great functions:
- Call reporting
- Call queueing
- Call recording
- Voicemail to email
- Mobile and PC apps available
- Click to dial from any web browser
- Auto attendant
- Music on hold
- Conference calling and 3 way calls
- Wall boards
There is no business better to manage the rollout and support of your cloud based telephone system.
- Pre survey visit and call
- On site engineers and trainers
- Tried and tested roll out process, digital numberplans and project planning
- First class technical support, log tickets via email, telephone or instant messaging
- We only use the best suppliers and hardware
- Design of complex solutions and backup systems